Share Your Story
Journeys of a Woman is one of the fastest growing sites dealing with issues that affect woman on a daily basis. Our Facebook engagement is strong, reaching 20M unique Facebook users every month.
Like you, we believe in empowering women to create their happiest, most fulfilling life. We are passionate about our community and encourage others to share their experiences so that we all can benefit and learn from each other.
Let’s make a healthier, more fulfilling world, together.
Our readers are busy, active people, who want useful information that resonates with their lifestyle. They want quick, effective tips; well-researched and backed-up information that they can easily absorb and understand; and easy recipes and how-to guides that they can incorporate into their everyday life.
Voice and Tone of Article
- We. You. Speak directly to our readers. Your tone can be authoritative and educational, or casual and conversational.
- In the present tense: this gives your article immediacy (“the study shows…”). Also, keep all content evergreen, so it does not become dated.
- Write clear, catchy, and concise copy: Keep in mind that most Journeys of a Woman readers are busy and consuming content on their mobile phone.
Does Your Title Answer a Question?
The best titles offer an answer to a specific problem, give a measurable result, or provide insight into your article’s main objective:
- The 5 Best Yoga Moves to Strengthen Your Core
- Can Avocado Help Balance Your Hormones?
- 10 Reasons You May Not Be Losing Weight
- How to Get Over a Broken Heart
Break Your Content Down Using Lists or Sub-Headers.
- Sub-Headings and numbered or bulleted lists help our readers easily learn from you.
- Header in bold, first word capitalized, no period, text directly below.
- Make your intro catchy and concise (typically no more than 2-3 paragraphs).
- List ingredients first, as a bulleted list.
- Instructions next, as a numbered list.
Images are optional but will enhance the recipe.
- If you choose to submit an image with your post, you must own the copyright or have permission to use it and it MUST relate to the post. All recipes MUST have a clear image of the dish/snack/etc. in 1200 x 627 pixels resolution.
- In-post pictures should be at least 850 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall (bigger in either direction is fine).
- Do not submit your content if you are an SEO agency or content farm seeking backlinks. We only link to individuals whose websites or businesses are in-line with our values.
- Advertisers can reach our Ad Sales Team at advertising@JourneysofaWoman.com
- YOUR CONTENT MUST BE ORIGINAL – this means it must never have been posted anywhere else, including your own website or blog (and it is not slated to go live on other sites).
- We’ll let you know within 7-days if your post has been accepted. If it has not (or you don’t hear from us at all, which mean we passed), you are free to submit your article to other sites.
- Include your full name, website, Facebook page and bio (120 words or less) at the bottom of your article. We want to feature and link you as one of our wonderful contributors. Please attach a headshot or picture to go with your bio.
To submit, email our team at editor@JourneysofaWoman.com
- Submit one article at a time (or 1 every 7 days)
- Use the email subject line as your title, paste your formatted article into the body of the email.
- Include any photos as attachments.
- In submitting, you accept our terms and any form of editing Journeys of a Woman editorial staff decides to implement to enhance its readability.
- Assuming your article meets the requirements above and follows our guidelines, you’ll hear back from us within seven days.
Thank you for being part of our community!